Amazfit watches have gained popularity for their fitness tracking, cool designs, and smart features. I am personally using an Amazfit watch for my daily schedule. However, sometimes it can be frustrating if you completely depend on a smartwatch, which is showing the wrong time. If your Amazfit watch shows the wrong time then these few simple steps can resolve the problem and ensure the Amazfit watch displays the correct time.
- Quick Takeaway
- Amazfit Watch Showing Wrong Time? How To Fix
- Wrong Time On The Amazfit Watch – Final Verdict
If your Amazfit watch shows the wrong time then you can fix it by connecting it with the Zepp app via Bluetooth and syncing Amazfit watch with your phone. Sometimes Amazfit watch displays the wrong time because of the wrong time zone and outdated software. In this case, you need to fix your Amazfit watch time zone and update its software. You can also try restarting and resetting your Amazfit watch. These methods will solve the wrong time issue on your Amazfit watch. If nothing helps then connect with Amazfit support.
Amazfit Watch Showing Wrong Time? How To Fix
Connect With Phone
If your smartwatch is not connected to the phone then it can lead to the time being displayed incorrectly on the Amazfit watch. After connecting Amazfit watch with your phone via Bluetooth, the Amazfit watch will display the correct time. But if your Amazfit watch is still displaying the wrong time then you can try syncing it with your smartphone:
- Open the Zepp app on your phone.
- Pull down the screen below on its home page to sync with the Amazfit watch.
Fix Your Time Zone
If your Amazfit is showing the wrong time then check its timezone because most of the watches display incorrect time due to the wrong timezone. If your timezone is wrong then enter the right time zone and check the time on your Amazfit again. Here is how to change the time zone on your Amazfit watch.
- Open the Zepp app and tap on Profile.
- Select your device from My devices.
- Go to App settings and tap on World Clock.
- Here you will see your timezone with other options like Edit and Add.
- Use Edit to delete the time zone.
- Tap on Add for adding another time zone.
Sometimes, time-related issues occur due to outdated software because it may not allow the Amazfit watch to synchronize properly. To resolve this issue, it is required to update the Amazfit watch software. Here is how you can update the Amazfit watch with the help of your smartphone.
- Go to Zepp app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your device from My Devices.
- Scroll down and select System Update.
- If any update is available then download & install it.
You can also update your Amazfit watch software from your watch:
- Press the side button to access Menu.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll down and select System.
- Now, tap on Check for updates.
- If there is any update available then download & install it.
Reset Your Watch
If the previous methods didn’t fix the problem, you can try resetting your Amazfit watch to its original settings. Keep in mind that this will delete all your data and settings, so remember to back up important information before continuing. To reset your Amazfit watch follow these steps:
- Press the side button to access the Menu.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll down and then select System.
- Now tap on Factory Reset.
- Finally, Confirm resetting.
Contact To Amazfit Support
Is your Amazfit watch still showing the wrong time? If yes then you need to connect with Amazfit Support. They will guide you on how you can fix the wrong time on the Amazfit Watch. Maybe your watch has some other defect that needs to be repaired.
Sometimes, you may want to change the time manually on your Amazfit watch. For that, you can go through our tutorial on how to change or set time on Amazfit watch if you are unable to find the clock settings.
Wrong Time On The Amazfit Watch – Final Verdict
To fix the Amazfit watch’s wrong time you need to connect and sync your smartwatch with your phone. Additionally, check time zone settings, update the smartwatch to the latest software, and perform a factory reset if needed. If your Amazfit watch still shows the wrong time after trying the steps mentioned then make sure to contact Amazfit customer support.
Suggested Amazfit guides for you:
- Fix Amazfit Weather Not Updating
- How To Activate PAI In Amazfit?
- Why Is Amazon Alexa Not Working On Amazfit?
- Why You Are Not Getting Texts On Your Amazfit Watch?
- Is Amazfit Owned By Amazon?
How Do I Fix Clock On Amazfit Watch?
To Fix the clock time on your Amazfit watch you need to establish a proper connection between your smartphone and Amazfit watch. After that, check the time zone settings and update your phone to show the correct time on the Amazfit watch.
Why Is My Amazfit Watch Showing Wrong Time?
Syncing errors, wrong time zone, and outdated software may be the reason for displaying the incorrect time on Amazfit Watch.
How To Reset Time On Amazfit Watches?
You can reset the time on the Amazfit watch with the help of a smartphone. If you set time on your phone then it will automatically change the time on your Amazfit smartwatch.