Is your Fitbit showing you the wrong time? Do you want to know whether you can manually set time on Fitbit without the app or not?
Don’t worry, you are at the right place. In this article, I will tell you exactly how you can change the time on your Fitbit manually. It does not matter whether you own Fitbit Sense, Versa, Charge, Inspire, etc. series, the method will work on all of them. Not only this but I will also share with you how you can change the time format to 24 hours on your Fitbit watch. And I will also tell you how you can fix the wrong time on your Fitbit smartwatch and fitness tracker.
- Can You Manually Set Time On Fitbit?
- How To Change Time On Fitbit Without App?
- How To Change Time To 24 Hour On Fitbit Watches?
- How To Fix Time On Your Fitbit?
Can You Manually Set Time On Fitbit?
If you own a Fitbit smartwatch or fitness tracker, then I am sure you must be having a hard time setting or changing the time in it. We are living in a world where technology is advancing at a rapid pace. But in that same world, there is no option of changing or setting the specific time manually on Fitbit watches.
So if you want to set your clock time 5 or 10 minutes ahead or behind then you will not be able to do it.
If you are wondering then let me also tell you the reason behind it. Fitbit smartwatches and fitness trackers take time either from the time zone selected on your cell phone or the time zone that it has detected by connecting to the Internet. As a result, it automatically shows the right time once it is synced with your smartphone or when it’s connected to the Internet.
Therefore you will not be able to set a specific time in your Fitbit watches and it will only show the time according to the time zone you are in.
How To Change Time On Fitbit Without App?
If you have flown to another time zone then let me tell you how you can set time on your Fitbit without the app.
- Go to accounts.fitbit.com/login.
- Enter your Fitbit credentials and log in to your account.
- Click on the gear icon present at the top right corner.
- Go to Settings.
- Now click on the Personal Info present on the left menu strip.
- Click on the Time Zone option and select the time zone you are in.
- After selecting the time zone, click on the Submit button.
Once your Fitbit syncs its data, it will start showing you the time according to the time zone selected.
How To Change Time To 24 Hour On Fitbit Watches?
To change the time format of your Fitbit watch from 12 hours to 24 hours and vice versa, there are actually two ways.
- Through the Fitbit mobile app
- Through Fitbit website
Let me tell you both one by one.
Change Time Format To 24 Hour Through Fitbit App
- Open the Fitbit app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile pic.
- Go to App Settings.
- Tap on the Clock Display Time.
- Select the 24-hour format and then sync your Fitbit watch with your cell phone.
This way you will be able to change the time format to 24 hours and vice versa on your Fitbit watch using the Fitbit app.
Change Time Format To 24 Hour Through Fitbit Website
- Go to accounts.fitbit.com/login and log in to your Fitbit account.
- Click on the gear icon available in the top right corner.
- Go to Settings.
- On the next screen, click on the Personal Info available in the left menu strip.
- Now, click on the Clock Display Time and select 24-hour format.
- Click on the Submit button present at the bottom.
Once your Fitbit watch syncs with your Fitbit account, it will start showing you the time in the 24-hour format.
How To Fix Time On Your Fitbit?
If your Fitbit is not showing you the correct time then this part of the article is for you. As discussed, Fitbit watches take time from the Internet or your smartphone. So if your Fitbit is showing you the wrong time then it is because of the syncing issue. You can follow the below methods to fix it.
1) Force Sync
The first method that you can use is to try force-syncing your Fitbit with your smartphone. This can be done through the Fitbit app on your smartphone. Force syncing should solve this issue and your Fitbit should show you the correct time once synced.
2) Time Zone
Your Fitbit will also not sync the time if you have selected the wrong time zone on your cell phone. If you have traveled to a different time zone then change the time zone on your cell phone and after that force sync your Fitbit and smartphone. Once synced you’ll be able to see the correct time on your Fitbit smartwatch or fitness tracker.
3) Update Time Zone From Fitbit Website
If your Fitbit is still not showing you the correct time then you can try changing the time zone from the Fitbit website by logging in to your Fitbit account. This should solve the syncing issue.
4) Disconnect & Reconnect
If nothing seems to work for you then you should disconnect your Fitbit from your smartphone and then connect it again. This should solve the syncing issue between your watch and smartphone and you should be able to see the right time on your Fitbit.
5) Force Restart
If nothing seems to work for you then the last option left for you is to force restart your Fitbit watch as well as the Fitbit app. Disconnect your smartwatch from your smartphone and then restart your watch as well as the Fitbit app. Once they restart, connect them again and your Fitbit will start showing you the correct time.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Does Fitbit Have Wireless Charging
- Does Fitbit Measure Blood Pressure
- Which Fitbit Can Make Calls?
- Why Is My Fitbit Not Tracking My Sleep Anymore?
- How To Switch On Fitbit Water Lock
- Is Fitbit Compatible With Apple Health?
- How To Change Fitbit Watch Face
- Is Fitbit Compatible With Peloton
- What Are Fitbit Icons?
- Different Fitbit Badges
- Fitbit Vs Garmin Watches
How Do I Manually Change The Time On My Fitbit?
You cannot manually change the time but you can manually change the time zone on your Fitbit. This can be done through your Fitbit app or through the Fitbit website.
How Do I Set Time On Fitbit?
To set time on your Fitbit smartwatch, you simply have to connect it to your smartphone.
Can You Adjust Time On Fitbit Without The App?
Yes, you can adjust the time on your Fitbit watch through the Fitbit website by logging in to your Fitbit account.
Why Won’t My Fitbit Display The Right Time?
Your Fitbit is not displaying the right time because of the syncing issue with your smartphone. You can force sync your smartwatch and smartphone to solve this problem.