If you have a Galaxy Watch and you’re not receiving notifications for calls on your watch, you may be wondering what’s wrong with it. In this article, I will tell you how to fix your Samsung Galaxy Watch not showing incoming calls issue.
So without wasting any time, let’s start.
- Quick Takeaway
- Why Is My Galaxy Watch Not Showing Phone Calls?
- Galaxy Watch Not Showing Incoming Calls: Ways To Fix
- Galaxy Watch Not Receiving Calls: Final Verdict
To make sure you receive incoming calls on your Galaxy Watch, there are a few things you can do. First, check your notification settings and make sure they are properly configured. Also, make sure you have turned off features like Do Not Disturb (DND) and Airplane Mode, as they can prevent incoming call notifications. By taking these steps, you should start receiving incoming call notifications on your watch.
Why Is My Galaxy Watch Not Showing Phone Calls?
If your Galaxy Watch is not showing incoming calls, it could be because your watch and phone settings are not set up correctly. There are a few common reasons for this problem. One reason is that the “Do Not Disturb” mode or the “Airplane” mode may be turned on, which can block incoming calls. Another reason could be incorrect notification settings on your Galaxy Watch and connected phone.
Don’t worry, this is a common problem that can be fixed easily. Here are some simple solutions to help you get your Galaxy Watch working correctly again.
Galaxy Watch Not Showing Incoming Calls: Ways To Fix
There can be multiple reasons why your Galaxy Watch is not showing call notifications. To troubleshoot, check the various settings shared below on your watch and make the necessary changes. If you notice any differences from what is described in the article, adjust those settings accordingly. By following these steps, you should be able to receive calls on your Galaxy Watch.
Turn Off DND (Do Not Disturb) Mode
If you have enabled DND Mode on your Galaxy Watch then you will not get incoming calls on your Galaxy Smartwatch. You can turn it off by following the steps below:
- Take your Galaxy Watch
- Slide down from the top to view quick settings
- Tap on the DND icon as shown in the image below to turn off DND mode.
Turn Off Flight/Airplane Mode
If you have enabled Airplane mode on your Galaxy Watch then you will not get any notification of incoming calls. You need to turn it off by using the steps below.
- Again slide down from the top to access quick settings
- Swipe left to find Airplane Mode.
- Tap on the airplane icon to turn off the Airplane mode. If it is already disabled then turn it on and then turn it off again.
Now you will be able to get incoming call notifications on your Galaxy Watch.
Configure Galaxy Watch Notification Settings
- Slide up on your Galaxy Watch to open the menu.
- Find the settings icon and tap on it.
- Next, select Notifications.
- After that, tap on “Show phone notifications on watch” and select “Show alerts even when phone in use“.
- Go back to the earlier screen and select “Advanced settings” under Notifications.
- You will get options like “Notification Indicator” and four more options. Turn on all options.
After changing these settings, check whether you are getting incoming calls on your Galaxy Watch or not.
Allow Watch Notifications From Phone Settings
- Connect your Galaxy Watch to your phone.
- Open phone settings and click on “Notifications”.
- Click on “App Notifications”.
- Search for “Galaxy Watch Manager” and tap on it.
- Turn on the “Allow Notifications” option.
After this process, you will be able to get an incoming call notification on your Galaxy Watch.
Enable Phone Notifications From Phone Settings
- Open the Settings on your phone.
- Click on Notifications and open App Notifications.
- Select All from the dropdown menu. Then, tap on the three dots at the top right corner and select “Show system apps”.
- Now, find and select the Phone app and turn on Allow notifications toggle button.
After that, you will be able to see incoming calls on your Galaxy Watch.
Enable Phone Notifications From Galaxy Wearable App
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.
- Tap on Watch settings.
- Then select Notifications and tap on App notifications.
- Search for the Phone app and turn on the toggle button next to it.
This will help you to show incoming call notifications on your Galaxy Watch.
Turn Off “Dismiss Alerts And Calls”
The Galaxy Watch has a feature that allows you to decline incoming calls and dismiss alerts, like alarms and reminders, by rotating your wrist twice. However, this feature doesn’t affect notifications for incoming calls.
If you don’t want to accidentally decline a call, you can turn off this feature to prevent it from happening.
- Open Settings on your Galaxy Watch.
- Tap on Notifications.
- Go to the bottom where you will see the option “Dismiss alerts and calls”. Tap on it.
- Finally, turn it off.
Galaxy Watch Not Receiving Calls: Final Verdict
I am sure that you are now getting calls on your Galaxy Watch but if you’re not receiving incoming call notifications on your Galaxy Watch after trying the all methods then you can try restarting your watch. If the issue persists even after the restart, it’s recommended to contact Samsung support for further assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the problem and find a solution.
Other Galaxy Watch tutorials suggested for you:
- Galaxy Watch Not Counting Steps: How To Fix?
- Best Samsung Galaxy Watch Bands
- Do Samsung Watches Work With Google Pixel?
- Does Samsung Galaxy Watch Auto Detect Exercise?
- How To Make Calls On Samsung Galaxy Watch Without Phone?
- Why Does Your Samsung Watch Have A Different Phone Number?
- What Is Orange Dot On My Galaxy Watch?
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Exercise List
- How To Add Exercise To Samsung Watch?
- How To Get Snapchat On Samsung Watch
- Which Samsung Watch Has Fall Detection?
Why Is My Galaxy Watch Not Showing Incoming Calls?
If your Galaxy Watch isn't displaying incoming calls then you should make sure that you have allowed all notifications from both your Galaxy Watch and your connected phone.
How To Answer Calls On Galaxy Watch?
If you see the call on your Galaxy Watch, you can answer it by swiping the green icon upside.
Why Is Galaxy Watch Not Ringing on Incoming Calls?
You need to check the notifications settings on your Galaxy Watch and phone. Allow all notifications to get incoming calls on Galaxy Watch.