Do you want to know how you can connect Fitbit to Noom app?
Noom is one of the best apps for people that want to lose weight. And in this article, I am going to tell you whether you can sync your Fitbit and Noom accounts or not. Moreover, I will tell you how you can do it and what you should do if you face any connecting issues between the two.
- Quick Takeaway
- Can You Link Noom To Fitbit?
- How To Connect Fitbit To Noom?
- Fixed: Fitbit Not Syncing To Noom App
Yes, you can connect Noom to Fitbit, it can be done from the Noom app itself. Once linked, steps from your Fitbit will get synced to your Noom account automatically. However, sometimes it can take a few hours to sync the steps between the two accounts. If your data is not getting synced between your Fitbit and Noom accounts then disconnecting the two accounts and connecting them again should solve the problem.
Can You Link Noom To Fitbit?
Fitbit makes really good smartwatches and fitness trackers that can help you track your health and fitness accurately. However, if you do not know what exercises to do or what to eat then you will not be able to achieve your health and fitness goals by just tracking them.
If your aim is to lose weight then you probably know that Noom is one of the best apps available out there which can help you lose weight quickly. But it cannot accurately track your health and fitness from your cell phone. For this, you will be needing your Fitbit, because this is something Fitbit does the best. But the question that arises is can you link Fitbit to Noom?
Yes, it is possible to connect Noom to Fitbit. Once both accounts are linked, your data from Fitbit will get shared with the Noom app automatically.
How To Connect Fitbit To Noom?
Now that you know the two accounts can be linked. Let us see how it can actually be done.
There is no option in the Fitbit app to connect the two accounts therefore you will have to do it from the Noom app. Follow the below steps to connect Fitbit to Noom:
- Open the Noom app on your smartphone and tap on the hamburger icon.
- Go to Settings.
- Under the Apps & Devices menu, choose Connect Additional Devices option.
- Now find Fitbit on the list of devices and tap on the Connect button in front of it.
- On the next screen, enter your Fitbit account credentials and log in to your Fitbit account.
- Next, you will be asked to give permission to the Noom app. Select Allow All option and tap on the Allow button.
- On the next screen, you will see that your Fitbit account is connected to your Noom account successfully.
- Go back and select Choose Steps Data Source from the options under Apps & Devices.
- Toggle on the button present in front of Fitbit.
That’s it, you have successfully connected your Fitbit to the Noom app. Now your Fitbit steps data will get synced to the Noom app automatically.
Fixed: Fitbit Not Syncing To Noom App
Sometimes it may happen that you have connected both of your accounts but your data is not getting synced. So let us look at the possible reasons behind this and how it can be solved.
1) Syncing Issue
The first reason is obviously because of the syncing issue between your two accounts. This can arrive unannounced and you will not exactly know why it happened.
But don’t worry this can easily be solved. According to Noom, you just have to disconnect your two accounts once and then connect them back again. Doing this will solve the issue.
You already know how to connect the two accounts, so let me tell you how you can disconnect the two accounts. Follow the below steps:
- Open the Noom app and tap on the hamburger icon.
- Now tap on Settings.
- Select Connect Additional Devices.
- On the next screen, tap on the Disconnect button present on the right side of Fitbit.
That is it, you have disconnected your accounts. Now connect them again and the syncing issue should get solved.
2) Update The Apps
If the Noom and Fitbit apps are not up to date then also they can cause syncing issues. Therefore you should keep both apps up to date to avoid syncing problems.
3) Contact The Support Team
If you are still not able to sync the data from your Fitbit to Noom app then you should get in touch with the support team of Noom. They will help you fix the problem.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Does Fitbit Work With Apple Watch?
- Why Is My Fitbit Not Counting Floors?
- Can Fitbit Track Seizures?
- How To Know If Fitbit Is Dying?
- Can You Change The Email In Your Fitbit Account?
- What Are All Fitbit Badges?
- Turn Off All Day Sync On Fitbit
- Do Fitbit Check Blood Pressure
- Advantages Of Fitbit Premium
- Which Fitbit Watches Have Fall Detection?
- Can You Change Email In Your Fitbit Account?
- Does A Fitbit Require Internet?
Why Is My Fitbit Not Connecting To Noom?
Your Fitbit is not syncing with your Noom account because of the syncing issue. You should disconnect your accounts and then connect them again to solve it.
How Do I Make Fitbit Noom Sync?
You can sync Fitbit with Noom by connecting the two accounts. This can be done from the Noom app.
Can I Link My Noom Account To Fitbit?
Yes, you can link your Noom and Fitbit accounts.