Fitbit’s range of smart wearables offers a wide range of features, from tracking your step count and calorie burn to measuring your stress pattern, heart rate, and oxygen levels. It can help you level up your fitness game by tracking your overall activity, setting workout goals, keeping logs of your diet, and much more. One such feature is sleep mode. As important as a good workout is for a healthy body, sleep plays just as important a role if not more. In this article, I will share how to turn your Fitbit’s sleep mode on or off.
- Quick Takeaway
- What is Sleep Mode?
- Ways To Turn On Or Off Fitbit Sleep Mode
- Turning On/Off Sleep Mode? Final Verdict
You can turn your Fitbit sleep mode on or off just by opening quick settings and tapping on the crescent moon icon. Alternatively, you can go to settings and open quiet modes to enable or disable sleep mode.
What Is Sleep Mode?
Sleep mode is similar to DND (Do Not Disturb) mode on Fitbit as it silences all notifications, alerts, and reminders. Additionally, it also decreases the brightness of the screen and turns off the AOD (always on display), so that you can enjoy a good quality undisturbed sleep.
Ways To Turn On Or Off Fitbit Sleep Mode
For all Fitbit watches and trackers, the process of turning sleep mode on/off is almost identical. On almost all Fitbit trackers and smartwatches the sleep mode button is represented by a crescent moon icon. In this article, I’m sharing simple steps to activate or deactivate Fitbit’s sleep mode.
Fitbit Versa 3/ Fitbit Sense
1. Wake the watch by either double-tapping the screen or by gently pressing the haptic on the left side.
2. Then swipe right from the left side to open quick settings.
3. Next, tap on the Sleep mode icon to turn it on/off.
4. You can also access sleep mode by swiping left and selecting Settings.
5. Now, select Quiet modes followed by Sleep mode.
From here, you can turn it on/off or schedule it so that it automatically switches to sleep mode at your specified time.
Fitbit Versa 2
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the notification panel.
- Next, swipe again from the top to further open quick settings
- Finally, tap on the Sleep mode icon to turn it on/off
Fitbit Inspire 2
- Turn on the screen and scroll up to find the Settings icon.
- Open it and scroll down to find Sleep Mode.
- Tap on the toggle button to turn it on/off.
Fitbit Charge 3
- Wake the watch by tapping the touch-sensitive button on the left side.
- Then again press and hold it for 2 seconds to open the menu where you’ll find the sleep icon.
- Tap on the sleep icon to turn it on/off.
Fitbit Charge 4
- Wake the screen by tapping on the touch-sensitive button.
- Keep swiping left till you see the Settings icon and tap on it to open settings.
- Then scroll down to find the Sleep Mode option and tap on it.
- There you’ll find 2 icons to activate/deactivate sleep mode and to schedule it.
Fitbit Charge 5 / Fitbit Luxe
- Double-tap on the screen to wake it.
- Scroll down to find the Sleep Mode option and tap on it to turn it on/off.
- Alternatively, you can open Settings to find Quiet Modes and tap on it.
- Then scroll down to find Sleep Mode and tap on the toggle to turn it on/off.
Suggested Fitbit Articles For You
- How Tight A Fitbit Should Be Worn?
- How To Turn Off All Day Sync On Fitbit?
- Why Isn’t My Fitbit Tracking My Sleep?
- Can You Use Fitbit Without Premium?
- Can You Use Fitbit Without Internet?
- Can You Manually Set Time On Fitbit?
- How To Change Clock Face On Fitbit?
- Can You Use Fitbit Without Its Phone App?
Turning On/Off Sleep Mode On Fitbit? Final Verdict
The steps to turn your Fitbit device’s sleep mode are simple and identical across all variants. For all the Fitbit devices tapping on the crescent moon icon from quick settings will do the job. Alternatively, you can also turn sleep mode on/off from sleep mode settings where you can also schedule it to activate/deactivate automatically at your preferred time.
What Is The Difference Between Fitbit Sleep Mode And DND?
Sleep mode does everything DND mode does. Additionally, it dims your screen and turns off always on display.
Is It Safe To Wear A Fitbit To Sleep?
Yes, it is perfectly safe to wear a Fitbit to sleep. Just make sure it is not too tight on your wrist.
Why Should I Use Fitbit Sleep Mode?
Sleep Mode ensures that you are not disturbed while sleeping and also limits battery usage.