Do you like to listen to music while working out? Are you wondering whether you can connect your AirPods to your Fitbit?
Listening to good music makes your workout more effective. And if you own a Fitbit smartwatch and Apple AirPods then you are reading the right article. Here, I will tell you if the two devices connect to each other or not and how you can pair them. Moreover, I will share the troubleshooting steps with you in case you face any difficulty connecting both devices.
- Quick Takeaway
- Can I Connect AirPods To Fitbit?
- How To Connect AirPods To Fitbit?
- AirPods Not Connecting To Fitbit
- Fixed: Fitbit Not Connecting To AirPods
You can connect your AirPods with your Fitbit smartwatch or fitness tracker. After connecting them, you can listen to your favorite music while working out. However, sometimes you can face connection issues between the two devices. This can be mainly because your AirPods are currently connected to your smartphone.
Can I Connect AirPods To Fitbit?
Yes, you can connect AirPods to Fitbit using Bluetooth.
AirPods are one of the best wireless earphones available in the market. And the same can be said for Fitbit smartwatches and fitness trackers when it comes to tracking workouts and activities.
If you happened to have both then you must be wondering, can Fitbit connect to AirPods or not because Apple is infamous for not letting its devices connect to any other company’s devices.
However, this is not the case with Apple AirPods and Fitbit watches. You can easily connect them both using Bluetooth.
How To Connect AirPods To Fitbit?
Let me tell you how you can connect Fitbit to your Apple AirPods. Follow the below steps:
- Open the Settings on your Fitbit watch.
- Go to Vibration & Audio.
- Scroll down and tap on the Manage Devices button under the Bluetooth section.
- Let your watch search for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Tap on the name of your AirPods from the available Bluetooth devices list.
That’s it, you have successfully connected your AirPods to your Fitbit fitness tracker or smartwatch. You can now listen to your fav songs while working out.
AirPods Not Connecting To Fitbit
If you have tried the steps mentioned above but are unable to connect your AirPods to Fitbit then don’t worry. Let me tell you the possible reasons behind it and then we will look at troubleshooting steps.
1) AirPods Connected To Smartphone
If your AirPods are already connected to your smartphone then they will have a problem connecting to your smartwatch.
2) Pairing Issue
In case your AirPods are not connected to your smartphone and are still not connecting to your Fitbit then this could be because of the pairing issue. This issue can arise if you haven’t restarted your AirPods in a long time.
Fixed: Fitbit Not Connecting To AirPods
Let us now look at how you can solve the pairing issue between your Fitbit smartwatch and AirPods.
1) Turn Off The Smartphone’s Bluetooth
As discussed, if your Apple AirPods are connected to your smartphone then they will not be able to connect to your watch. Therefore you should disconnect them from your smartphone first. This can be done by simply turning off the Bluetooth of your smartphone. Once they are disconnected from your smartphone, try connecting them with your smartwatch.
2) Restart Your AirPods
If nothing seems to work for you then you should try restarting your AirPods after disconnecting them from your smartphone.
Follow the below steps to reset your AirPods:
- Place your AirPods in the case and close the lid for 30 seconds.
- Now open the lid and press the button on the case. Keep it pressed until you see the amber light flashing on the case.
Now your AirPods have been reset, you can try connecting them to your Fitbit.
You Might Also Like To Read:
- Why Does Fitbit Band Smells Bad?
- How To Turn Off All Day Sync On Fitbit?
- Will Fitbit Work Without The Internet?
- How Many Fitbit Fitbit Badges Are There?
- What Are The Advantages Of Fitbit Premium?
- How To Tell If Your Fitbit Is Dying
- Do Fitbits Check Blood Pressure?
- Can Seizures Be Detected By Fitbit?
- How To Change Your Email On The Fitbit App?
- Which Fitbits Have Fall Detection?
Can You Connect Your Fitbit To Your AirPods?
Yes, you can connect your Fitbit to your AirPods.
Can I Connect My AirPods To My Fitbit Versa?
Yes, you can connect Apple AirPods to your Fitbit Versa smartwatch.
How To Activate Pairing Mode On AirPods?
To activate the pairing mode on AirPods put your AirPods in the charging case and press the button on the case until the light on the case starts flashing.